According to the estimates, more than half of Indian population, mainly rural, either do not have access to Grid or have very little access to electricity
MNRE - the premium body for renewable energy in India, realizing the potential for off-grid solar products, has set the following targets under the JNNSM.
We at KCP, have initiated to implement thermal and lighting systems from decades back and we are constantly helping to reach the targets set by MNRE, Government of India.
Solar Street Lights Installed
6 Million +
Units saved annually
Equalance of Trees Planted
1.2 Million +
Litres of heating capacity
Units saved every day
Litres of water heated till date
In the Off-grid Street light systems, the power comes entirely from the solar power electricity generated by the solar panels of the street light pole. A battery backup enables the power to be stored and to be used later on. It enables large savings in cost over the long term since it uses free solar power instead of the grid power whose rates keep increasing over time.
We typically offers two types of Solar Water Heaters;
KCP Water Heaters are ISO 9001 Certified, and ranging from 100 LPD to 25,000 LPD with auto sensor. Water Heaters are made of high quality components under stringent process control technology using the best components under the vigilant scrutiny of industry experts therey meeting all industrial standards and norms.
- Solar Lantern with CPRI Technology
- Garden and Home Lighting Systems
- Solar Refrigerator
- Solar Fencing
- Solar Road Signals
- Solar Blinkers
- Solar Educational Kit
- Solar Sense E.B Saver (Power Saving Fittings)
- Solar Radio
- Solar T.V Systems
- Commissioned 732 nos. of Solar Home lighting systems and 36 nos. of Solar Street Lighting System to Tamil Nadu Energy development Agency under Rural Village Electrification Programme.
- Supply & Installation of 1610 SPV Street lighting systems with Mounting Structures and Poles at all the Islands in Union Territory of Lakshadweep.
- Installed 100 Solar Photovoltaic street lighting systems and 575 SPV Home lighting system in Kanyakumari district under MNRE – Part II scheme.
- Electrification of 30 Remote Unelectrified Hamlets of Electrified Census Villages in 5 districts of Tamil Nadu through Solar Lighting Systems & Solar Home Lighting Systems under Remote Voltage Electrification Programme.
- Installation of 100 Solar Street Light to Saveetha Engineering College, Chennai.
- Supplied 10 Solar Refrigerators to Primary Health Centres in Tamil Nadu.
- Exported 100 sets of Solar Powered Television to Cameroon, Africa.